Skip to main content
Quick Links 资料库检索
Credo Reference offers background information on topics from hundreds of full-text general and subject-specific reference titles, as well as 500,000+ images and audio files and over 1,000 videos.
Opposing Viewpoints In Context
Features viewpoint articles, topic overviews, full-text magazine, academic journal, and newspaper articles, primary source documents, statistics, images and podcasts, and links to Websites.
Provides statistics on a variety of topic including media, business and society, and on a number of industries. Data is sourced from businesses, government departments, market research concerns and associations. Data is available in a variety of formats such as ppt, xls, png, and infographics.
6) 高質量學前教育（0-5 歲）與孩子以後熱愛學習的關係
Choose one of the following TOPICS to research:
- The relationships between childhood and children’s play
- Family poverty and children’s readiness for school
- Immigrant families and their children’s upbringing and education
- Expelling preschoolers from today’s early childhood education
- Neighborhood violence affects children’s well being
- The relationships between high quality early childhood programs (0-5 years old) and children’s love for further learning
- Current CA government’s policies on protecting homeless children
- How to find scholarly journal articles (background, consequences)
- Advanced web search strategies
- Finding and evaluating academic web sources
- Create citations
Chat with a Librarian 联网参考咨询室
Get live help from a librarian 24/7
To start a chat, type your question or message in box below.
Library & Learning Resources, City College of San Francisco
50 Frida Kahlo Way, San Francisco, CA 94112 (415) 452-5541