CCSF Library has study rooms for use by currently enrolled students at Rosenberg (at Ocean Campus), Chinatown/North Beach, John Adams, and Mission Center Libraries.
- You need an active CCSF RAM ID and password reserve a room. Find out more about the RAM ID.
- An email confirmation with a cancelation link will be sent to your CCSF student email address.
- Students may reserve a room for up to 2 hours per day.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation start time.
- Most study rooms are equipped with monitors. Check out HDMI cables from the circulation desk. Find more information on group study room technology.
For issues regarding study rooms, visit or call the Reference Desk of the library.
Make a reservation by clicking on the reservation buttons below.