Skip to Main Content
Behavior in the Library
Welcome to City College of San Francisco Library. This is a shared community space. It is up to everyone to make sure that it is welcoming to all, safe, and clean. Users should behave in a way that supports learning, is respectful of others, and is in accordance with the CCSF Student Code of Conduct.
- Behave in a manner that is respectful of those around you.
- Set phones to silent and take calls outside of quiet zones.
- Please no eating in the Library.
- Leave study spaces clean and clutter free for the next person. There are recycle bins throughout the library.
- There is a lot of demand for computer workstations. Please limit your use to activities related to your studies during busy times.
- Treat library materials with respect.
- Keep an eye on your personal belongings. Unfortunately, theft can be an issue in the Library.
- Service animals are welcome in all College facilities.
(8/2017; rev. 8/2018, 3/202)
Library & Learning Resources, City College of San Francisco
50 Frida Kahlo Way, San Francisco, CA 94112 | 415-452-5541